Well, Didn't plan on posting again today but here I am. Little fuzzy from a wonderdrug I got as the Dr. was washing my face w/Ice Water. Did you know that Ice Water is the treatment for a 2nd degree burn. I knew cold was good. Well,, Ice Water is better.
There I was innocently burning the ditchbank on the west side of the lot when along came a windgust and flared up the flame. I was good,, things were fine...... THEN, for some damn reason I elected to try to stop the flame from spreading too fast and tried to beat it out with a shovel. It was hot so I turned away for a second. Then turned back to try again. I think I made the mistake right there. Figured that if I tried for a few more seconds I'd have it. Do you know how fast skin blisters. Really, Really fast. If you keep the heat on it after it blisters it pops, then melts. Then you have the next layer of skin exposed to the heat. If it hasn't hurt yet,,,,,, this is when it really starts to hurt. No,,, not really. That comes a little later. But it does really hurt now as well.
OK,,, I'm good just wanted to try this blogging thing for real. Thanks for reading.
Bye the way I did go to the Dr. Been treated, Got some good pain stuff and chillin on the couch. Sure wish I had analyzed that a little better before I did it.
TJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dad!! You didn't tell me you had a blog!!
by the way, funny storry, you also didn't tell me you got burned... Stinker
HEY<<< It's time to post again, it's been way more than a week.
Post a Comment