Saturday, February 7, 2009

Success

So, the cat has been "fixed". Nothing special to report on the process as everything went well.

On the other hand the baby shower for Briana has been quite trying as Mom is gone helping Jac, Jess is stressed over the process, babies in general and Lucas (B's husband) wants to go to the shower.

TJ and I are doing well. Cooking, cleaning, working, going to school and occasionally, playing, watching a movie or something else. Today we are going to see the Pink Panther 2 if all goes according to plan.

Jac is good, on bedrest but so far all is well. She really needs to rest all the time as if she get up she goes into labor. Mom will be down there for a while yet. Waiting to hear how Jason is doing as he may have injured his clavical during the "question and "silence"" phase of the game. They should be getting quarters this week, moving in, getting settled all with Jac on Bedrest! Fun!!!! NOT!

Later gator

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey There! I just ran into your blog and wanted to say hi! Hope all is well with your family!

Just Me said...

Holy Blog Posts Batman!!

Just Me said...

LOL... I like those names... I think I'll use one of them!